Dolphin’s Playground Beachfront B & B
Dolphins Playground luxury Beachfront B&B, offering excellent value, has one of the best locations of all the B&Bs in PlettenbergBay.This superior B&B consists of luxury suites, with beautiful sea & mountain views. It is only 50 meters from the world famous Robberg beach (great swimming and wonderful walking).This beach has internationally recognised Blue Flag Status.
The views from the B&B are quite magnificent – enjoy watching magnificent sunrises or sunsets or the moon rising, casting a silvery path right across the bay, while enjoying a drink on the enormous sun-deck. All the rooms open on to the sun-deck, where delicious, freshly cooked breakfasts are served. Dolphins & whales can also be seen from the deck, which has loungers and comfortable chairs.
Dolphins’ Playground beachfront B&B is only a 4-minute drive from the shops & restaurants of Plettenberg Bay. The scenicRobberg nature reserve is only a 5-minute drive.
Plettenberg Bay is the Jewel of the Garden Route, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Africa.It is conveniently situated with only short drives to Knysna, Tsitsikama National Park, Nature’s Valley and all the other scenic places on the Garden Route. This makes it a good central place to base oneself and from here explore the surrounding attractions. To access the B&B one has to go up 15 stairs.
Dolphins Playground offers you excellent value for money beachfront accommodation in Plettenberg Bay. Don’t delay; spoil yourself with a special holiday in Plettenberg Bay, the jewel of the South African Garden route.
Some of the activities that guests may enjoy:
- Walking, swimming, sunbathing or surfing on beautiful Robberg beach, only 50 meters from your bedroom.
- Whale and Dolphin viewing, either from the sundeck, or otherwise on an Ocean Safari.
- Nature walks and trails inthe beautiful Robberg Nature
Reserve, or in the forests nearby.
- Excellent golf courses.
- Sea kayaking.
- Mountain biking, through the forests or mountains.
- Golf, tennis& bowls at the lovely Plettenberg Bay Country Club or Goose Valley club.
- Sight-seeing at Nature’s Valley, Storms River Mouth and Knysna are all an easy drive from Plett.
- Eating out - numerous restaurants offering a variety of foods.
- Scuba diving.
- Hire a boat &picnic up the beautiful Keurbooms River.
- Monkeyland - a unique primate sanctuary.
- Elephant parks.